Still no water! The guy came yesterday to hook up the pump, but he didn't finish, he said he was "losing daylight" Hello! You should have come before 3:00 or whatever time it was! I am getting a little ornery about the whole thing. Anyways, hopefully tonight it will be done. I have run out of socks so I really need to do laundry! The guy also told me that they accidentally cut our phone line! Ugh! We don't have a land line, but we were planning on getting one next year, and I don't want to pay to get that fixed. I am pretty sure they are planning on fixing it, so that isn't too bad. They also told me that they are going to unhook our air conditioner because the breaker box is full, so before next summer I am going to have to get an electrician to do that. If anyone knows someone let me know, I had nothing but a bad experience with the last electrician we hired!
I guess that is it, I just needed to vent a little. Hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment