Today I had my 31 week appointment so I just wanted to do a quick update. Everything is on track with baby, although my dreams of a June 1 baby are quickly diminishing :( I asked and the doctor said that about 42% of women deliver late and only about 5% make it to 2 weeks late... oh well I guess. My mom is betting me that she will come early. My blood pressure was normal for me again, so that was good news, and I told him they took my blood late for the gestational diabetes test, and he said he would only be concerned if I was borderline, but I was only 88 and that is normal, so another relief :) We heard the heartbeat and it was 148, so that is good. He also said that she is head down, and her butt is right where I thought it was!
The doctor also gave me a nasal spray to try, not too happy about it, but I really hope it works because I really need something to help with my breathing. He thinks that the problem is more with congestion than asthma, which is what I think, I don't believe I have asthma, I think I just have really bad allergies... Joel gets mad at my self diagnosis though, I must get it from my grandma!
We are getting the crib tonight too!!! I hope to have it set up by the end of the weekend, we will see though... things always seem to take longer than I expect!
Oh! I have a flower in my yard! I was going to take a picture of it yesterday and post it, but I forgot! I will try to take a picture tonight to post!
I hope everyone is having a great day!
***UPDATE*** I want to go late for purely selfish reasons... the busiest week of the year at work is the middle week of May, so I really want to be able to work, it will be a thousand times worse for everyone to be a person short, especially me since I do so much of the prep work in getting things done. And I want June 1 because I am a huge Marilyn Monroe fan and that is her birthday :) Silly, I know. I keep telling myself when May comes around I will be praying for an early delivery though! We'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment