Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miscellany

Addie just loves holding Evie... she is such a good big sister :)
Photobucket

Evie finally had her first real bath on December 18... her cord fell off the day before so she had to have sponge baths before that. She likes the real bath MUCH better, she didn't cry at all in the tub!
Photobucket

She held on tight to the washcloth the whole time... it was super cute.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Addie wanted to help
Photobucket

"whatcha doin' Addie?"
Photobucket

All warm :)
Photobucket

This seems to be Evie's favorite position in the swing.
Photobucket

When Addie saw me take a picture of Evie, she HAD to be in it too!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shawn Roth said...

Sooo cute! Addie looks like such a great big sister, they are adorable together!

Christina said...

I think Evie looks like her big sissy!

Amy Carroll said...

I agree...they look so much alike! I love how she was holding on to the little washcloth...SO cute! Addie definitely looks like she's taking well to her role as big sister ;)