Saturday Joel and I went with my mom and nephew to look at puppies for them. They had two left, so my mom had to pick out which one she wanted. They had a male and female, Joel was playing with the male, and my mom was thinking about getting the female, which I wanted her to get. Then all of the sudden she switched and picked the male! They Joel was playing with the female, and cuddling it, and putting it in my face, and making me love it, so we are getting the female. She fell asleep in his hands, she is so cute. They are maltese-pomeranian mixes. We are going to pick them up on Friday, so I will have to take some new pictures then. Here are the pictures I took with my camera phone...
This is my mom's puppy, Presley:
And here is ours, she is yet to be named, we are leaning towards Elsie:
Sorry for the terrible blurriness :(
No comments:
Post a Comment