Finally I have "after" landscape pics! And since it is the end of the month I have to use up my xanga picture space. Too bad it was so sunny Saturday, it came out kinda shadowy and washed out, but you get the idea.
Here is a far away before/after pic:
The end of the house, I don't really know if I like the daylillies there, I feel like it is too much, I am going to leave them this year, but I might take them out next year.
Corner, in the front I took some Azalea that were on the brink, they were really yellow and way weedy, I think they are coming around well, some are still yellowy though.
Where the bark stops here, we want to put a flag pole, so we didn't finish that part yet:
And my beloved windmill:
Now we just have to start the other side!
No comments:
Post a Comment