Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Anniversary to me!

Unfortunately all I want to do is sleep! I can't believe it has been 2 years already, although I do feel like we have been married forever! (in a good way though) I don't think we are going to do anything special, we have to go to the grocery tonight, and that will probably take up most of the night. We did go high class with some Wendy's for lunch though, maybe we will go to Applebees for dinner. I just wish I had more energy! Sorry, I am such a sour puss complainer! Anyways, here are a few of our favorite wedding pics in honor of 2 great years!


Copy of Wedding Pics 051 Copy of Wedding Pics 043


Copy of Wedding Pics 038 Copy of Wedding Pics 035


Copy of Wedding Pics 009


Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: