Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This weekend...

So, this weekend, we told all of our family about having a baby. Joel wanted to just call people to tell them, but I really wanted to do something fun to make it a little more special, after all it is a big deal! Anyways, I finally decided that we could take a bunch of pics of ourselves, and say we were having pics done for our 2nd anniversary, and then we would have the last one say we were having a baby. Well I told my idea to Jamie, and she graciously offered to take the pics for us, which was so great of her because I didn't think we could take good pics of ourselves.


Jamie did a great job, here are the pics we chose to show our family:


IMG_2808[1]IMG_2806[1]


IMG_2805[1] IMG_2801[1]


IMG_2800[1] IMG_2799[1]


IMG_2815[1] IMG_2816[1]


IMG_2837[1]


IMG_2814_1[1]


IMG_2811[1]


IMG_2834[1]


IMG_2832_1[1]


Oh! It feels so good to not be keeping a secret anymore, I don't know how Julie did it for a month, I would never last that long! It was like torture for the week and a half that I couldn't tell anyone!


Hope everyone is having a great day, and I hope I haven't been black listed ;)

No comments: