Monday, January 22, 2007

Just for kicks!

I have a doctor's appointment today, so I am excited about that, and tonight we are going to go to finish registering, it will be nice to have that all done.


Since I don't have a lot to write about, I thought I would post this. I have been trying to see the baby kick by looking at my stomach, which I never seem to get good timing on, but I have seen it. Well, Joel says he can't tell between the kicking and my breathing, so I thought I would try to record it with my camera. I got it on the first try, it took only 10 seconds, which is shocking since it always takes forever to see. Anyways, here is the video, it is only a couple seconds long, and I really feel like my belly button is huge!


No comments: