So I had my 24 week appointment on Monday, which went well. And since a few people commented on my belly size, I thought I would post my latest belly picture. Heartbeat was 148 at the doc, which I thought was a little low, it has always been in the mid 150s but oh well, the doctor must have thought it was okay. And the big news, I gained 8 pounds since my last appointment, yes that is EIGHT!! Usually I have been gaining like 1-3 or so I think, I am now up 13 pounds from the beginning.
For some reason I don't think I look that big in the picture, when I wear maternity shirts I look bigger.
So at the doctor he said I looked pale, which of course made me feel great. Pale is normal for me, it is who I am. So he said I should start to take some iron supplements.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment