I just had to come in to post today because today was my due date! It is so crazy to think about. Addie is also 5 weeks old today, who would have thought I would be where I am today two months ago!
And I wanted to post a couple Mothers Day pictures, because I bought the cutest little dress for Adelaine. All the little clothes I have are 0-3 months, which is ginormous on her, so I went and bought a newborn dress, which was still big, but cute! We also went to church for the first time on Sunday, I felt bad for waiting so long, but Joel works Sundays and it is hard to get everything ready!
Anyways, here is Adelaine's new outfit:
She had to go without shoes, I bought the smallest ones I could find, but the opening for you to put her foot in was a long as her foot, so obviously that didn't work! I was surprised because I think she has big feet! Oh well. I guess she will fit into them later!
We did a picture with us and my mom and grandma, it turned out pretty nice :) I really really really need to dye my hair though!!!
Our first Mothers Day! ( I too have a baby that makes me look really pale! Thank goodness she didn't get my complexion!)
Hope everyone else had a great weekend and is having a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment