Joel got a job!!!! Finally, after probably two and a half years, Joel got a full time police job! We are so excited! No more working 3 jobs! He is going to be working for the Grand Valley police department, not really the most exciting job, but it is a police job and he will make quite a bit more than at the hospital, so that will be SO nice!
Since I am posting, I have to post some baby pics :)
These two are old, but everyone always asks what Elsie thinks of Adelaine, here are the pics from the night we brought her home, Elsie was SO curious!
And here is Addie trying out her swing, Elsie didn't know WHAT to think of it! She was sitting there, begging at it! Too bad it is recalled and now we can't use it :(
And I just think these pics are cute, Addie is getting so big!
Yesterday I put her in her outfit that she came home from the hospital in, and it looks like it is only going to fit for one or two more wears, she is growing out of things! It is so strange!
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment