Adelaine is three months old today! Yay! I dug up some pictures to post, I guess I should change my picture here though, what is it called, a signature pic? that doesn't seem right, anyways... it is old!
Here is Addie the day after her birthday, since I didn't get to see her after I had her, this is the earliest pic I have:
She was so tiny!
Here is what I leave almost every morning when I have to work:
And here is Addie with her pal Kimberly. She is my old doll from when I was little, I dug her out the other day, and Joel and I keep freaking out whenever we see her from afar because we think it is Addie in the bouncer or on the floor! You would think we wouldn't after a while...
PRIVACY PLEASE!!!
Addie a couple days ago in her vapor bath... doesn't seem to be clearing her sinuses though... oh well, she looks cute in the bubbles.
And my favorite picture thus far ;)
I was going to take a picture today, but the is sleeping now, maybe I will take a picture later.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment