Monday, July 2, 2007

I feel like it's been ages!

I don't have a ton to report, but since it has been so long, I feel like I should write something! I bet that makes you want to continue reading, huh?


This weekend we started working on the lawn again. We still have a giant pile of bark from last year, and a side yard FULL of weeks, I should have taken a picture. It is bad! We are hoping to have the bark done and weeds gone by the end of the week so we can plant grass. We want to have it all finished by August 5, when we are having Adelaine baptized and hope to have the party at our house afterwards... we'll see though.


Also I just got a Bumbo seat for Addie, I got it off Craigslist for only $20, there is another one on there right now for $25, I was really tempted to buy another! Addie loves it so far. She is still a little wobly so we can't leave her in it too long, and we always sit right with her, but she looks so cute in it... here is a picture with Elsie:


DSC02926


Okay, I have to do this one too:


DSC02927


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: