Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday again....

This week was a pretty good one. I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last weekend so this week I got to eat them all!! They were pretty good. My OCD self is compiling a recipe book with all the recipes I use, and I am taking pictures of everything, so here is the one for the cookies I made! They were SO good!

This week and last we puppy sat Presley, my mom's dog, and he and Elsie had a blast! They also got dirty!!!! Here is Elsie in the tub... she looks like such a little rat!


Here she is after she has been brushed and dried, such a cute little fluff ball! She definatly needs a hair cut though!!!

Which she got! I think this is the only picture Joel has ever taken on his own... he loves his puppy! I don't really like how her face looks, I like it to look more natural, like she hasn't had a haircut... but it will grow back!


For a couple weeks now I have suspected Addie was getting cradle cap... at 9 months you ask? Yes, I thought that was too old also. Anyways, I slathered on the baby oil and rubbed it in... she looked so cute

Strangely when I brushed nothing came off... so now I wonder if she just has a dry scalp like her daddy. It sure LOOKED like cradle cap! After washing her hair twice, under quite protest, it was still a little slick looking, but she was SO tired! This is the best smile she could muster...

Poor thing... at least her hair looks fun! Mommy is so mean!


Earlier today I went to the store, and decided Addie needed a walk behind toy, since she is really getting mobile, I would rather her walk than crawl... at least then her hands are staying clean! So I picked up this... She didn't really get the whole "walk behind" thing, she kinda just leaned into it. I am sure she will figure it out! In the mean time, Daddy pushed her around on the riding part, she really liked it :)

Today I also went to the dollar store... I am becoming a sock animal making fool!! I bought 16 pairs of socks and gloves, I can't wait to get started on making more animals!! I think my next project will be a lamb for Addie!

Well, that is about all for this week! I hope everyone had a great week!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Those cookies look so good!!

Vanessa said...

Yum! Now I want cookies!

Anonymous said...

Oatmeal raisin cookies next time!

Shawn Roth said...

Grace got the same toy for CHristmas- she loves it! She just started walking with it- hope Addie enjoys it!

apt said...

Cute photos.
Willa had the same toy and never used it for walking. She used it for a secret hiding spot (the trunk?) for her little people.

Ang said...

At least Addie has a really cute do! The cookies look great.

Amy Carroll said...

I wonder why I didn't see this post earlier?!

Anyway, seriously I am half tempted to go bake some cookies now...those look SO good!

Addie and Elsie are both adorable as always :)