Okay, it has been a while again! I need to be better at not slacking so my posts don't end up being so long! Anyways, I did want to wait for today, because we had a big day today... more on that later!
My sister gave me a bunch of toys for Addie from her kids... here is my sink! And this isn't even all of it!

We know have a ton of Peek-A-Blocks, which Addie LOVES, I think they are her favorite! I have been on the hunt for an Incrediblock, but I don't think they make it anymore... so I have been watching Craigslist... so if anyone sees one... let me know! Here it is on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-C5523-Incrediblock/dp/B0002D0FDWThis is Addie's new favorite face... I don't know why, but she loves doing it... it is super cute I guess!

Last week Addie also started to notice herself in the mirror!

I don't think it would be too much to say that she LOVES her reflection! It is hard to get her off the changing table without letting her kiss herself first!

She is also obsessed with sticking her tongue out when she smiles :)

And now on to today! Addie had her weight check today, and I am happy to say she is 12 lbs and 10 oz! She gained 12 oz in about 2 weeks! I am very happy about it, and hope she continues to gain! She is still 26" but that is good!
Today Joel was also sworn into his new job!
This is the chief introducing him

And this is the clerk swearing him in

And the chief swearing him in

And he had to sign this book... not sure what it is though

All done! I got to pin his badge on... so no pictures of that :( if I get my hands on one, I will post it.

Addie loved his badge... I think she might want to be a cop when she grows up :)
And tonight! Addie found Elsie's hiding spot!!!
Elsie wasn't too happy about it! I got a really cute video of it, I will have to post it later.
And THIS is why I got a good camera! How great is this picture, I would have never got it with my old camera! I love my hubby for letting me get it, it was SO worth it!
This weekend I was also able to spend some time with my friend Julie making sock animals! I have 9 done now! I will be posting those on our amalie's blog if anyone is curious :) I haven't talked to Julie yet about spilling the beans about our plans, so I won't yet... but we need to make a lot of monkeys!
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and is staying warm!
6 comments:
Yay for Joel!! A big congratulations!
Those faces that Addie is making sure are cute. Aren't you glad you have such a speedy fast camera to capture all that cuteness?!
So excited to hear of your plans with the sock animals! When do you plan on sharing?
Wow! Congrats to Joel! How exciting and how cool that Addie got to be there. I love all of your pictures!!! I'm glad she's gaining weight too! She looks so healthy and happy that I forget that that is a big concern for you. Whatever you're doing is working!!
Congrats again to Joel. And I LOVE that last pic of Addie and Elsie :)
Aww, that last pic is so cute! I have something that looks like the Incrediblock. My friend's sister gave it to me, but it still sitting in our basement.
Maybe I should get that out. Congrats to Joel!
So what's your big news???
That picture of Addie and your dog is adorable!!! You should enter it in some contest, it is too cute!
Congrats to Joel on the new job!!!
I love the scrunchi face!!! SHe is such a doll!
Congrats to your hubby!
Post a Comment