Here is the park from the road
I can't belive I am posting this, because I think we both don't look good, but here we are
The first ride we went on was the Millenium, we only had to wait 40 minutes!
The we got in line for the Maverick, which we had never been on... but after 15 minutes they closed the ride due to "mechanical issues" how would you like to be stuck there:
We didn't wait for it to open again! We went over to the Mean Streak and pretty much walked on! It was only 5 minutes of waiting! And it reminded us of our honeymoon and the blast we had at Knott's Berry Farm on Ghostrider!!
Then we went on the Magnum and only had to wait 10 minutes, Double awsome! I think that might be my favorite ride.
This one is for you Christina! We waited an hour and 15 minutes to ride the Top Thrill Dragster...
Here is one where the cars are on top
TOTALLY worth it! Although, I think it is the shortest ride ever, maybe 40 seconds.
Then we went on the Mantis, which may be one of my least favorite ride, way too bumpy. And someone threw up while we were in line, so long waits for that clean up, we had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes, totally NOT worth it! And during this wait it got HOT making it worse!
Then we headed to the Raptor, that is one of our favorites, waited about 40 minutes, wasn't too bad, especially since the ride is so fun!
The we thought we should head back out, but decided to go for the Magnum one last time! We waited 25 minutes so we could sit in the front row! It was a blast... although I swear my lap bar is never secure enough!
Overall I say we had a blast! The weather was almost perfect, I only got burned a little bit where my sleeves moved, so that isn't bad at all. The one sad thing was that every ride reminded me of the reason we were able to go, so the fun was soured a tad, and every ride I thought of little Harvey who we would never be able to meet.
************************************
No blog is complete without Addie!
Apparently she is afraid of the vacuum now. I vacuumed the living room today, and the second I turned it on, she laid on the floor on her stomach and didn't move! I turned off the vacuum to get my camera, and she got up... but then I turned it on again, and sure enough... here she is:
9 comments:
Aww! You made my day! I figured by now it wouldn't be as popular but I guess it still is the best based on your wait time!
I love the magnum too. I agree on the mantis - too bumpy.
I cannot believe you went on the Top Thrill Dragster! I was there a few weeks ago and died at the thought of riding that! You two are brave!!
So glad that you had fun and that the lines weren't too long for you. That cracks me up that Addie lays on the floor when the vacuum is running!
Sounds like you guys had a great time and was definitely needed! You both are very brave! :)
The picture of Addie is so cute...too funny!
Oh and I don't know when Kohen's hair got so blonde. I think it was after I gave him his first "big boy" hair cut with the clippers it took off all the dark stuff and now he is blonde. Weird!
I can't believe you like roller coasters Amanda! :D What a great idea though, a middle-of-the-week getaway is perfect for Cedar Point. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Addie's too cute--we went through the "I hate the vacuum" phase too!
Looks like so much fun Amanda! I'm so glad you had fun! We haven't been to Cedar Point in years, we have to go! My SIL just got back and she didn't do the dragster one, she said it looked way too scary, I can't believe you did it! :-)
Oh and that pic of Addie is adorable, what a character! :-)
Looks like the two of you had a great time!
Grace is scared of the vacuum, too, and she used to love it!
I can't believe you went on those rides! I'm scared just looking at them!!!
Cute pic of Addie! Silly girl. :-)
Looks like you had a great time!
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment