It is supposed to be a keepsake, not to be used, but Addie found it, and had so much fun, I don't have the heart to take it away!
She was playing peek-a-boo
She thinks it is hilarious she can have it over her head and still see out!
All done!
Addie loves the newspaper, especially making a giant mess of it.
Stinker!
For some reason, I think she looks exactly like me in this one:
This is right before she decided to climb on the table... her new favorite thing
This is her naughty face:
Awwww... with milk all over her face!
8 comments:
So cute! And I can't believe all the hair that's growing.
Those pictures are so cute. I love the one with the blanket over her head!
What do you mean in just that picture she looks like you. She is a stinker just like you were!! Problem is she is so darn cute! Glad I am just the Auntie and don't have to tame that stinker!
Auntie Nenna
Darling pictures! What a ham Amanda!
I can hardly believe this is that teeny tiny little girl that you brought over that day for Bible study. Wow!! She is SO grown up, Amanda. I can hardly believe it!!
That's really sweet about the blanket.
I love all the face she makes.
cute pics! looks like she was having fun with the paper!! Avery does that with magazines.
Post a Comment