This is what Addie's hair looks like on a typical morning...
TOTAL rat nest! I don't know what she does in bed, but it is not good on the hair! So we started putting pig tails in more often... more on that in a few :)
************************************************************
You may remember Addie and the hamper from when she was younger, or Addie vs the hamper... well, she is back at it!
Here she is using it as a seat... so versatile!
A tent
Maybe a bed?
...or something.
************************************************************
Okay, this is just super cute pig tails :)
************************************************************
Addie doesn't like to sit in her high chair much anymore... we need desperately to get her a stool!
Here she is drinking and making some silly faces.
************************************************************
We finally let Addie watch some TV, or should I say she is finally interested in watching some TV.... here she is watching Baby Einstein.
************************************************************
We had friends over for the Super Bowl, here is Addie with her buddy Nate. They had some fish crackers in the pot :)
************************************************************
This is Addie tonight. She had no nap today... she was SO tired... this is about a half hour before her bedtime. (she is leaning on the couch)
That means time for bed! I think she conked out before I left the room, and if you know Addie... that NEVER happens!
************************************************************
In other, more sad news, Joel and I lost another baby this week. Because of this, I have now had 3 pregnancies that had something wrong. My doctor is sending me to an OB so we can try to figure out if it is at all related or if we just have bad luck. Hopefully if they are related, there will be an easy solution. Thanks to everyone who already knew and have supported us through prayer in this time. Wish us luck on our continued journey. :)
9 comments:
The hamper pics are hilarious! Hopefully your new OB will give you the answers you are looking for.
I LOVE those pigtails!
That nest! That's what Morgan's hair looks like each and every morning. It's the worst to brush out.
I imagine those girls in their beds at night, on their backs, with their heads just back and forth, back and forth, until they have the perfect amount of snarls.
Great pics.
Love the pigtails!
Amanda, I am so sorry to hear your news. We'll be praying that you find answers soon. I miss seeing and chatting with you on the Nest. Come back soon!
Prayers for you my friend.
I love Addie's piggy tails - they are so cute!
So sorry about your sad news. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.
I do love those pigtails!
These pics make me want to put pigtails in Avery's hair tomorrow! Addie looks super adorable with them!!
Hey Amanda! It's been a while since I talked to you so I thought I would say HI. Addie is getting so big and so cute! Sorry to hear about your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you as you move forward and hopefully get some answers.
Post a Comment