Randoms first :)
The other night I told Addie is was time to get her jammies on... she ran away from me, ran into our bedroom and slammed the door. I went in there and she was on our bed, reading her book, saying "nah nigh" it was super cute :)
Then the next day, I told her it was time to get changed into her jammers, she ran to her room, got all of her laundry out of the hamper, put it on her rocker, and laid on it, saying "nah nigh"
Then tonight.... I was tryin to take a picture of this towel (I am making hooded towels and selling them on etsy) and Addie grabbed it, put it over her baby, Kimberly, and said "nah nigh" Poor Kimberly is going to suffocate... unfortunatly, as of late, Addie likes to sleep like this too! I do not like it!
****************************************************************
A birthday party! And not Addie's!
This is Addie's friend, Jack. His birthday is 4 days before Addie's!
Here he is about to blow out his candles.
Not so sure about it....
Now that you mention it! This looks fun!!!!
Big Blow!
(and how awesome is that cake!?!?!)
He was playing with the smoke... and stupid me cut him out of the picture!
Addie loved their cat!!! She ran around yelling "kitty, kitty" looking for her everywhere! I think this is Muffin.
Fun with Silly String!!!!!!
Jack loved it!
He loved it A LOT!
Addie loved the fish tank!
Here she is looking for the cat! They have a "doggy" door to the basement... I missed the picture, but Addie stuck her whole head through the hole!
Does she want to lick the fish?
(sorry for all the fingerprints Julie!)
I think she thought that fake fish was real!
Awwww
2 Year picture possibility? Since I still don't have one!
If only I were sitting in front of her!
She liked to look at the party hats... but not to wear them!
Addie was loving the balloons... put not when they came near her!
Forced hug from Jack!
Awwww
That balloon had better not get too close!!
(she kept calling them "balls")
I think these are sweet
Look how much taller Jack is!
8 comments:
I love the photos! Jack and Addie are so cute together :). And I just may borrow a few photos...I was so busy I barely took any an the few I did get aren't very good ;) Anyway, glad you guys could come and help us celebrate!
They are so adorable together! It's so hard to believe that they are two already. How time flies!
So cute!
Cute pics! I love the pics of Jack and Addie together. :)
and I love her little party outfit!
Those are so cute Amanda! Your little sweetie! The ones of her and Jack are soooooo adorable!
The pics of Jack and Addie are so adorable.
Adorable! I love the pictures of Jack and Addie- so cute!
Post a Comment