And of course.... Addie!
She was being a stinker! I was trying to get a picture for her 2 year pics, and she played in the dirt!
and bit her nails!
Here she is in front of the big frog, which you may remember from Last year
She liked it better when she could run!
When we got home she played outside, and we hauled out the activity garden, she still loves it!
Ham
More running!
Hmmm... what's over there?
Addie no longer uses doors, she climbs into everything!
I love how she is on her tippy toes :)
She kept runnig around with her arms inthe air! She's the queen of the world!!!!!!!!!!!
She loved to push her cozy coupe off the cement, and then get it back up... here she is checking out the problem.
Hmmm...
Trying to pull it back up.
On the move!
Climbing out.
And pushing....
I just thought this was cute :)
And this :)
This last one is just a random naughy picture... she is trying to mess up my cupboards... she thinks it's hilarious when she gets caught!
9 comments:
Great pictures!
She is so darn cute!!!!!!!
Those pics of the cozy coupe are hilarious! I love that she won't use the door! Stinker!
Cute little Addie;) I am sad I didn't get to see the butterflies yet! Looks like she had a fun time there :)
She is so funny She cracks me up. I love her expressions (I know I say this everytime I comment)
What a cute Easter dress!
Those cozy coupe pics are too funny! :)
What a cutie! Love all the pictures.
She's so cute :-)
Post a Comment