Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patching '09

We went for our yearly trip to Wells Orchard to find a pumpkin for Addie... and to take some super cute pictures!

I love the little archy think they have going to the pumpkin patch, super cute, here is Addie being pulled by Kristopher... you can't see her expression that well, but it is super cute!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Her with the pumpkin she picked (it's kinda a dud, we think we won't be able to carve it because it is too soft... so maybe she will just draw on it!)
Photobucket

So proud!
Photobucket


Ella came to join her in the wagon!
Photobucket


Photobucket

SO happy to be with Ella!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her cousin :)
Photobucket

If only she were looking....
Photobucket

She really does love wearing the hood...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousins by the big hay mouse!
Photobucket

Addie checking out the bird before going into the corn maze.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oooooooh!
Photobucket

Catching up!
Photobucket

An example of the Addie signature... every time I tell her to say "cheese" she says it, but looks away!
Photobucket

There we go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cousins by the tree! If only Ella had her eyes open! She definitely gets that from her mother!

Photobucket

A quick family pic... boy do we look pale!
Photobucket

Kristopher and Addie by the giant pumpkin... he wanted the picture taken... so I don't know why he isn't looking!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no idea why she is trying to lick the pumpkin!
Photobucket

Checking out the pre-picked pumpkin...
Photobucket

She liked to try to pick them up, but they were all too heavy!
Photobucket

Kristopher was looking for a photo op, and gave her this small pumpkin.
Photobucket

Big Hugs!
Photobucket

Cousins by the giant pumpkin!
Photobucket

Addie checking out more pumpkins.... she liked to try to sit on them... this one is too tall!
Photobucket

Here's a better one...
Photobucket

Apparently it was hilarious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to chase her to get her to come home!!!!

*********************************************************

A bit of a pregnancy update: I have been going in once a month for growth ultrasounds to check the baby, since I had pre-eclampsia the first time. Today we found out the baby has Intrauterine Growth Restriction (IUGR), meaning that she measures below the 10th percentile. Today she measured at the 8th, which is down from the 35th. Now I have to go in another 3 weeks for another growth ultrasound, and I have to have a doppler ultrasound every week (where they measure the blood flow to the placenta) I also have to go in twice a week for NST (non-stress tests) to make sure the heart rate is good, and baby responds to stimuli. If any of these things don't look good at any point, I would be induced. Hopefully we won't have to do that, or will at least make it to full term... but the possibility is out there. My regular doctor said that most IUGR babies come early, and he hopes we can make it at least to 36 weeks, so that is my goal right now.

3 comments:

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Great pics! Looks like you had fun.

Amy Carroll said...

What a FUN day!! I love fall and picking pumpkins and drinking cider. How perfect :) Addie is the cutest!

Christina said...

OH my! she is such a big girl!!! So cute and love those piggies! We went to the same place for our pumpkins :-)