Monday, October 5, 2009

Vacation & Rose Petal Cottage

For our anniversary, Joel and I went to Traverse City. Here is a light house we saw (is it horrible, I can't remember the name?)
An example of my horrible camera skills... Joel is all blurry!
Photobucket

Another example of my "skills" The view from the light house:
Photobucket

We did a ton of driving, here are a couple of the shots:
Photobucket


Photobucket

I do a belly shot every other week, but I wanted to do one in a fun location with regular clothes... I think I look like a whale, the shirt is majorly poofing out!
Photobucket

************************************************************

We missed our Addie, so when we got home, we finally put together her Rose Petal Cottage. I think it is from her birthday in April!!

She liked to use the fabric parts as blankets
Photobucket


Photobucket

She looks so sad :(
Photobucket

Done!
Photobucket

Addie checking it out for the first time!
Photobucket

She likes it!
Photobucket

Looking in the windows
Photobucket


Testing out the door
Photobucket


Elsie came in!
Photobucket

She loves having Elsie in her house
Photobucket



Photobucket


"Hi!!!!!"
Photobucket

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had a good time away!! Love the rose petal cottage...looks as if Addie does too! :)

Amy Carroll said...

Is that the Old Mission Point Lighthouse?? Beautiful! And you look SO adorable Amanda! :)

I want to play in the rose petal cottage!

Christina said...

Congrats to Addie on her new summer escape :-)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Glad you two had a great anniversary.

And don't think I didn't notice that ticker! 29+6! OMG! you are just about to be 30 weeks. Woo hoo!