Friday, June 18, 2010

Catching up: Part 8 of 13: Cutes and Tutus

Evie is such a great sitter now, and she is SUCH a happy baby now!

Photobucket



Photobucket


She makes this face all the time, and makes monkey noises
Photobucket



Photobucket


Addie found her old tutu and HAD to wear it, she HAD to... yes, this is the very same tutu I have been trying to coax her to wear for the past YEAR AND A HALF! And she would not go near it! It is rather tight... but she loved it... guess I have to make her a new one.
Photobucket

Twirling
Photobucket

Evie is starting to scoot/crawl! She is such a bit girl! She LOVES Addie's doll, she sucks on its head like nobody's business!
Photobucket
I got a video of it, but its on facebook, and I don't want to reload it :)

2 comments:

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Love the tutu!

Christina said...

Wow! A year and a half and she finally wore the tutu!