Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catching up: Part 10 of 13: Fathers' Day

For Fathers' Day, we gathered the troops, and went to my parents' boat. Even Elsie went!
Photobucket

Evie in her giant life jacket
Photobucket


She looks so chubby.... which she isnt
Photobucket

That's better
Photobucket


She loves "falling" back
Photobucket



Addie loves to put Evie's hand on her face... she has a thing for hands and feet.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Trying to get Addie to smile... saying "show me your teeth" used to work... not so much anymore
Photobucket

Cousins
Photobucket



Photobucket


Ethan holding Evie
Photobucket

Ella holding Evie
Photobucket


Awwww
Photobucket

Evie loves sitting up.... too bad her face isn't focused well :( I wish I could take a photography class
Photobucket


Cousins
Photobucket




I don't know what Ella is doing... but I cropped her out for a picture of Addie and Evie
Photobucket

Sisters
Photobucket


Happy girl
Photobucket

Evie and Lucas... he is bigger than her even though he is nearly 2 months younger
Photobucket


Addie burying Ella in the sand.
Photobucket