Friday, July 2, 2010

Catching up: Part 11 of 13: Standing up

Evie is such a mover and a shaker... here she is crawling around her crib

Photobucket

Standing on her knees... once she started doing this, I said that within a week she would be pulling herself to standing (this was 6/26)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


I stood her up so she could get a feeling for it....
Photobucket

I think she liked it
Photobucket


Photobucket

A lot of nights she would sleep in the bassinet in our room (she and Addie kept waking eachother up at night) She is a total stinker, can you see the mischief in her eyes?
Photobucket



Photobucket

Just like I said, 4 days later, Evie pulled herself to standing in the crib... I think she did it out of anger... she was supposed to be sleeping.
Photobucket


She really likes someone to cuddle her to sleep.... stinker.
Photobucket


It is so cute, how can I be mad?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Evie has the spunky look in her eye just like her sister. Cute pictures. Glad to see you get back into blogging. Your girls are so cute.

Shawn Roth said...

She is geeting so big! She reminds me so much of Addie when she was little!