We went to The Grand Rapid's Children's Museum. They had a Curious George exhibit, so I really wanted to take Addie, because she sure loves George!
I think her favorite part was the bubbles.
We went with my friend, Kami, and her son Easton.
Playing with the cash register together.
Swinging the fruit.
She sure loves her books!
Getting her to smile at the camera was quite a feat.
She loved the piano.... I wish we had one!
She is very distracted...
Playing golf
She likes to make it easy.
Magnets.
And of course, Addie's all time favorite.... FISH!!!!!!!!!
She loved the train table! We spent a lot of time there.
This is her protecting "her" trains for anyone else.
They have a big bug to play in
The sand table was a huge hit!
And she picked out the sparkly-est dress to wear on the stage!
Peeeeeeeeeeek
She saw another girl with the hula hoop... but had no clue how to do it herself
Cheeeeeeeeeese!
Coloring
More bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was getting pretty good!
So excited!!!!!
Look at that!
If you know Addie, you know she plays with her hands.... her she is... with her hands
Getting INSIDE a bubble! She loved it, but couldn't play in it very long, because some people are super rude.
Fun mirrors!
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Addie making a tower! She loves towers!
Time to go home... she HAD to push the button!
2 comments:
Loved this one, you made me want to go :)
What a FUN day! Addie is looking like such a grown up kid...what a joy. I Loved that she picked out the sparkliest gown...I would have too ;) Fun to see Easton in this pictures too!
Post a Comment