Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Randoms to catch up!

Addie still LOVES building towers... this is her most recent. I wanted to take a picture before it fell down, so Joel was trying to slow her from putting another block on!
Photobucket


She did it, and it didn't fall!
Photobucket

So proud
Photobucket


She knocked the top off so had to start over... she was worried it would fall again.
Photobucket


Throwing the block off!
Photobucket


Proud again
Photobucket


I told her to smile by it...
Photobucket

*********************************************************

Evie is OBSESSED with the dog bone. I threw it across the room, and it landed on a pack n play, I thought it would be safe there.
Photobucket


Caught in the act!
Photobucket


She doesn't care!
Photobucket



She was going "mmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Photobucket


EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Photobucket

****************************************************************

I caught Addie pulling Evie around by the skirt
Photobucket

She was having so much fun doing it...
Photobucket

This is what she did when I told her to stop
(ignore the messy counter, we were still moving)
Photobucket


The she thought she would pick her up
Photobucket

Look at that naughty face! At least Evie enjoyed it!
Photobucket

Evie was just LAUGHING
Photobucket

**********************************************************

Evie got her first tooth (on the left in the pic) on July 30, and her second, on August 1!
Photobucket


**********************************************************

Evie also learned how to climb the stairs in the beginning of the month!
Photobucket

So innocent
Photobucket

We didn't have stairs Addie could get to, so this is new territory for us!
Photobucket


**********************************************************

We don't have a deck yet, and the girls love looking out the window... we have lots of bunnies in the back.
Photobucket

She loves her sister <3
Photobucket

Pretty girl
Photobucket

**********************************************************

Evie playing
Photobucket




Photobucket

So happy
Photobucket


**********************************************************

She gets stuck under the stools a lot.... poor thing... but she looks so cute!
Photobucket

5 comments:

All My Darlings said...

Oh my word they are both getting so big. I cannot believe how old Addie looks!

Gina said...

They are both getting so big. I love the lovey pictures of them!

Mirandy said...

I love Addie's tower and how proud of it she is. I love the picture of Evie trapped under the stool :)

AnneMarie, Eric and Katie (Chauncy too!) said...

They crack me up :) Addie looks SO much like you!

Amy Carroll said...

Seriously Amanda...your girls are just adorable. I love seeing how much they love each other!