Here is Evie standing.... she has been standing for quite some time, but this is my first pic of it. I think it looks so weird!
She love to sit in the blocks basket!
Addie and Evie both love playing with the activity cubes... best money I ever spent!
They love playing tea party at the table together :)
*kisses*
Evie loves to sit ON the table. This is very naughty, but she it a major climber!!!!!!
Addie loves her
Peeeeeeeeeeeekaboo!
Evie tries to climb up the front of the walky toy
**********Thanksgiving**************
Addie making silly faces with her ice cream..... she LOVES ice cream
Here is Jace giving Evie some ice cream, see how he is holding her head? hahaha!
Grandma and Evie
Great Grandma and Evie
Then we went to another party, Addie had a blast playing air hockey with her second cuz
And pool (see how she has a paddle!)
Evie liked to play with the little trikes they had
And she loved blue jello!
****************more randoms****************
I took Addie and Evie to see the new baby, Henry, they loved him
**********Evie's Birthday!!!***********
Addie loved the cupcakes!
Addie's friend Avery came.... and wanted a cupcake!
Finally!
Addie helped Ev blow out her candle!
There we go!
She kept trying to eat it off the tray... she's so lazy ;)
She got some more blocks.... already sitting on them!
Evie and her buddy Mason were born on the same day! She loves him, he's not so sure about her! haha!
'Come on Mason!'
Trying to get a sisterly pic.... didn't turn out so well!
Cousies Lucas and Evie
She loves her blocks box
Addie just HAS to get in too!
3 comments:
Your girls are so sweet together! I can't believe Evie is already a year...she is such a cute little peanut!!
aww!! love all the pictures!!
Love the pictures of the girls together- I can't wait for my girls to play together!!!
Post a Comment