Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January randoms

Sorry, I have been SO behind... I am just going to start off with now, rather than try to catch up :)

Addie and Evie love to play in the ottoman. Addie's hair has been static central all winter!
Photobucket

Evie doesn't have to worry about that :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Addie is always "helping" Evie get around :)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Evie trying to figure out how to get out on her own
Photobucket

*******************************************

Evie is full of mischief, here she is in the dishwasher
Photobucket

*******************************************

Never leave your kids alone while cooking.... Joel took this picture... of course, before he stopped her from sticking her tongue in hot meat!
Photobucket

Evie approves of the meal :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rach said...

Hooray, an update! :)

Cute pics!

Jamie said...

We have the same ottoman I think!! Cute pics! :)

Amy Carroll said...

Cute as always!! Evie is really starting to grow...I love seeing them play together ;)

Austin, Melissa, Ethan and Ollie said...

Love the hot meat pic, something Ethan would do.