Monday, February 28, 2011

Butterflies!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday I took the girls to see the butterflies at FMG with some friends. Here they are seeing the first butterflies of the day.
Photobucket

Trying to get them to take a picture together... Addie was all about everything else!
Photobucket

She really wanted to be sure that the flower she was holding got in the picture.
Photobucket

They saw a butterfly on this little fountain (I wish I had Addie's face, because her mouth was wide open in excitement)

Photobucket

They got splashed and thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!
Photobucket


They had to hold hand all the time :)
Photobucket

This is my favorite <3
Photobucket



Photobucket

And a little Evie too... she liked to walk around
Photobucket

Not cooperating... I wanted her to sit nice, and smile at the camera, is that too much to ask?
Photobucket


Still not looking!
Photobucket


You can barely see in this pic, but there is a butterfly way to the left
Photobucket


Holding hands again
Photobucket


Addie kept putting her hand out, because she wanted a butterfly to land on it.
Photobucket

See the birds under the branches?
Photobucket

Addie is really good at getting in front of everyone else.
Photobucket


She found a leaf on the ground, and decided the butterflies would rather land on a leaf than her hand.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

More walking
Photobucket


I got her to pose in front of the orchids
Photobucket

Evie wasn't so cooperative.
Photobucket


I tried to get them both in front of the waterfall, but Addie couldn't wait for me to get Evie out of the stroller.
Photobucket

Checking out all of the cocoons
Photobucket

Sitting, but not smiling
Photobucket


Not looking
Photobucket


Avery is such a little model
Photobucket


Addie is doing kinda a silly smile...
Photobucket


I feel like here she is thinking, "Are you Serious?"
Photobucket

Getting better....
Photobucket


Photobucket


Trying to do a sister shot... not great luck
Photobucket


Uhhh.... yeah....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Christina said...

Precious pictures! I didn't know the butterflies were out!!!

Shawn Roth said...

Adorable! I can't wait to go see the butterflies!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Darling pics Amanda!

Amy Carroll said...

Oh these are so cute!! I love watching kids see the butterflies at FMG...I still haven't been there this season.

I think Evie's 'serious' pics are absolutely beautiful!!