Sunday, February 13, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge and miscellany

Last week we went to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time. Addie and Evie had TONS of fun. I don't have any pics of the water park, because I didn't want to lug my camera around. Addie is a total fraidy of the slides though... which was a bummer.

She got a kick out of the bunk bed
Photobucket

Evie rockin' her suit
Photobucket

I told Addie to give Evie a hug, she is incapable of not carrying her around.
Photobucket


Evie loved to play peek a boo in the little window
Photobucket



Photobucket


Addie loved to hug her through it.
Photobucket




Photobucket

Joel turned on the tv for Addie, and of course, she just couldn't turn for the pic
Photobucket


Evie also loved to bring all of our shoes to the little seat
Photobucket


Photobucket

She is a total walking machine now
Photobucket

We put Evie's bed behind the couch so it was more private, Addie was happy to hop in with her.
Photobucket

**************************************************

I bought this cute bow for Addie, and braided her hair, she was so excited.
Photobucket


Evie LOVES baby dolls, she is always carrying them around.
Photobucket


And this is what Addie looks like ALL the time, our house is so staticy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shawn Roth said...

So fun! I want to take Grace so bad!

Amy Carroll said...

I want to have kids JUST so I can take them to Great Wolf Lodge..hahaha. I see everyone always posting about this super fun place and the kids love it! So glad that you all could go and have such a fun time ;)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Yay!