Saturday, June 4, 2011

Addie's Dance Recital

Addie had her recital today. We weren't allowed to take pics of it, so I took most of my pics the day before, for the dress rehearsal. Here she is for the rehearsal. She was SO excited!!!!



She loves to twirl in her dress


Here is her class (well, half of it) in between practicing


Addie and her dance bff, Elliana


I told them to hug... Elliana wasn't into it


Showing us their wiggles


Addie loved to wiggle at home


They really wanted to sit on the wall











Evie LOVED Addie's tap shoes... She was saying "cheese" now she says it every time I get the camera out


This is today before they were going to go out on the stage.


They did SUCH a good job. I wasn't going to, but now I want to get the dvd of it.

On the wall again


Addie really wanted a picture with Mommy and Daddy (it was SO hot out!)



4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh. This is TOOOO MUCH!!! sOOOOO CUTE!

Amy Carroll said...

Addie dancing?! Adorable!! She looks she was loving being all made up in her cutey pink costume ;)

AnneMarie said...

So cute! You won't regret getting the DVD :)

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh
My gosh! Sooooo cute Amanda!