Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A bit of randoms

I am trying to stay a little more "on top" of things here, so here are a few (literally) pictures.

This weekend Evie was playing, and I was picking up the kitchen, all the sudden I realized I didn't hear her, so I looked around for her, and she was sitting between the wall and our little bench by the back door.  She likes to sit in little spaces.

 Me (looking tired) cuddling with the girls on the couch.
 Addie, watching Dora before bed, she is such a ham for the camera :)

Evie had her well child check a couple weeks ago.  She is doing great.  Still tiny, but we think that is just how she is.  She is doing great otherwise, and is saying lots of new words all the time.  She loves to say "shoe" and "uh oh"

No comments: