I really wanted to go out to see a movie tonight (well actually I just really love movie theater popcorn) and I looked and there is like nothing good out right now :( That stinks. So I don't know what we are going to do tonight now, maybe we can just go get popcorn and eat it at home, The Office is on so that will be fun to watch. I hope Joel gets me a Bill Knapps cake!
Oh! I just thought of one more thing! My dad sent me a "happy birthday" email, that was all it said. It may not sound like a big deal, but my dad usually pretends he doesn't remember our birthdays, and only says something if my mom makes him, I don't know why he thinks it is funny. Anyways, that already made my day because it was so unexpected, so I guess I can't be mad that they all went to Florida without me.
Not a good picture, but how cute was I? Seriously! My mom always says I was her cutest newborn because my first sister was a cone head and my other sister was super early, and just not cute, and I was a month early c-section, so I was the cutest! Ahhh, I have to bask in my newborn cuteness :)
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment