Monday, October 2, 2006

Bummer!

Well, I had my first doctor's appointment today, well actually the second, but the first was just for confirmation. Anyways, I expected it to be short because Julie said hers was short, boy was I wrong! It took about two and a half hours, most of the time waiting! First we had to go through all these questions that I already answered, then she told me a bunch of stuff I knew, then we had to wait for the doctor, who went over most of the stuff the nurse said! I guess they are thorough.


It was taking so long Joel had to leave to go to work, so I had to call my mom to pick me up. The doctor tried to find the heartbeat, but said it was 50/50 and couldn't find it, which I expected. Then during the pelvic he said that my uterus is tilted backwards so that is probably part of the reason he couldn't get the heartbeat. Oh well, we should hear it next time.
Anyways, I got a bonus mole biopsy and a flu shot! Lucky me!


Oh! And he said my due date is May 15, so that is nice to know. I wish I hadn't been charting, the doctor said if I hadn't I would have been able to get an early ultrasound :( That's what I get! Oh well I guess.


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: