Friday, October 6, 2006

Kids are so funny!

So my 4 year old nephew just came up to me and said "Can you name the baby Ella?" Which is his sister's name. I said "No, we already have an Ella" He didn't get that, so we went back and forth for a few minutes, me trying to explain why we couldn't pick Ella. Then he says, "Can you name the baby Presley" My mom's dogs name! Again, I tried explaining we couldn't do that. Then he looks at me and says "Well, why don't you just name the baby!" And sits there looking at me. I told him I couldn't yet, blah blah, he was ignoring me. Then he sat and looked at me for a few minutes waiting for me to come up with a name, then he said, "I am going to name the baby Ella" and walked away. That little stinker! I just had to share with someone! Sorry, it is probably boring to most, and I am sorry for not being a good story teller! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: