Not much to report. I had my 16 week appointment today, and I don't want to forget the info, so I thought I would put it here! Anyways, the appointment went well, the doc said I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight, which I don't believe! I think the first day I must have had a big lunch or something! According to my scale I am up 2 lbs. He said I should be up 10 lbs by next month, but that probably isn't going to happen. Oh well. Anyways, we got to hear the heartbeat, again I was worried he wouldn't find it because I haven't gotten any bigger yet, but he did :) He said it was 156, so that is good.
Oh! And I finally found out my blood type! I have always wanted to know, but never could find out, it was so annoying. But I am O+! I am such a dork!
Nothin' else, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment