Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Veterans' Day... a day early

I am not going to be around tomorrow so I thought that I would post today!


I have my only Veteran's Day memory. When I was probably 10, my grandpa was in the veteran's day parade, they had a special car for him and I got to ride with him and wave at people. Well, after the parade he had to go to some stage or something, and he left me in the car with the driver! Well, I didn't know what to do, so I was on my own for a while, then finally we found my family, and I find out they all got to meet Governor Engler and get their picture taken with him. I was so sad, they still pull out that picture and I feel bad because I was not in it! I guess I could get over it...nah.


Anyways, wish me luck, we are going to start with painting the bathroom tomorrow, I still haven't picked a color!


On a sad note, I took my poor DeVos sign out of my lawn today, I am a loser :(
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: