I can't remember if I wrote about this so I will quickly recap: Last week I was having a major craving for a long john, I told Joel about it every day hoping he would get me one... finally he got me one on Friday when I told him they were on sale at Meijer, it was SO good!
Saturday I had a craving for pistaccio salad, mmmm so good, so I told Joel, and we were going to our friends' house so we stopped by D&W on the way, but the deli was closed! So I am still stuck with the craving.
Yesterday, I send Joel to West Side to pick up 2 more keycards, and I mentioned that there was a certain store close to the school, not wanting to ruin the surprise if he had remembered on his own that I wanted pistaccio salad. So after a while he comes back and says he got the keycards, but was empty handed in terms of a treat for me! So I was a little sad, I asked him if he forgot something, so he went to the car and brings in a little bag, which confused me, why would they put pistaccio salad in a small paper bag, then it hits me.... he got me another long john!!!! I about died! I thanked him profusely because it was so nice, and told him I was talking about the pistaccio salad, poor guy! I guess next time I shouldn't try to save the surprise I should just say what I want!
Hopefully this is all mildly amusing to someone and not just me, otherwise this is another boring post...
Hope everyone has a great day and doesn't forget to vote!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment