Since it has been a little slow on here this week, I thought that I would do a little puppy post. And since Amy stopped by this weekend and I was reminded of when my little puppy was a little puppy, I thought I would reminisce with a couple pictures.
This is one of my favorite pictures, I love it when Elsie tilts her little head like that :) This was a little after we got her and we thought we would put her and Presley in the tub to see what they would do.
Elsie just sitting, then and now. She looks a little scruffy in the now picture, she needs a bath! She is so big now! She loves sitting on our laps when we squat like that :) See she is smiling :)
In non puppy news, I have two doctors appointments today, I have to go to the allergist for my asthma, which I hate doing because every time I get a lecture about how I have to do my inhaler, but I hate it! Isn't there a pill? I guess not. And I have to go to the periodontist to get a new jaw splint, not looking forward to that because those things cost a fortune! Ick! I also think I may be getting another cold, or the first one is coming back. I have been sick for a little over a week, and thought I was getting better, not totally I have still been coughing and stuffy, but I have felt okay. But last night I got a sore throat again, and this morning, so I hope it goes away. I hate being sick.
Well, I guess that is it, I hope everyone is having a great week!
Oh! And LOST starts in less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO geeked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment