So, this weekend my mom came over to help paint the baby's room. I had to run out because we didn't have a paint tray. Well, when I was gone my mom decided to clean up, which is great, I have been too tired lately to do it. Well, I get home and she tells me that my vacuum belt is broken! My stupidity comes from the fact that my vacuum has been not working good for MONTHS! I just thought it was a crappy vacuum and wouldn't pick up pet hair, I didn't even think to look and see if something was wrong with it. I had been going over my carpet on my hands and knees with Elsie's brush, brushing the whole floor to pick up the pet hair. I bought a new belt last night and it is like I have a whole new vacuum! It works great! I am so embarassed that I went so long without even thinking of checking it to see if something was wrong. Oh well, I guess it was a learning experience.
Speaking of vacuuming though, when I was vacuuming last night I took some pics of Elsie hiding. She is petrified of the vacuum!
She looks a little creepy in this one!
And speaking of Elsie... my sister's boyfriend said she was UGLY! I have been feeling bad for her ever since I heard, poor thing! She isn't ugly, how mean! And he thinks Presley is the cutest thing ever, but they look similiar, so I just don't get it. Poor little Elsie is going to have a complex. :(
I hope everyone is having a great week! And I can't wait to see those of you who are coming to the Bible Study, it looks like a good lesson again this week! I just hope Elsie behaves!
I almost forgot! Elsie is getting her second grooming today. I thought since I was having people over and we haven't had time to give her a bath I had better take her in so she isn't stinky, especially with the snow and her getting wet from that a lot. So those of you coming tonight get to see a new Elsie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment