Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Elsie and Belly pics

I will try to keep this short since I feel like I have way too many entries lately!


I just wanted to quick post a pic of the new Elsie with her haircut. I tried to get a picture standing, but she rarely stands still, so I did one laying down. I am still trying to get used to it, I think she looks a little funny.


DSC02322


And here are my 28 weeks belly pics. I think I just look fat with my shirt down though. I should do a picture with an actual regular maternity shirt on, it is less fat looking and more pregnant looking.


D - 28 - 2-19 U - 28 - 2-19


Is it me or does my belly look like twice as big with my shirt up? Weird...


Hope everyone is having a great week, and looking forward to a great weekend! I can't wait for the weekend, Joel has Saturday off so we are doing something fun, I really feel like I need that!

No comments: