Friday, September 21, 2007

Addie's new hat!

This is kind of a worthless post, I really just want to test out how to post a picture here, so I thought I would do a quick post about Addie's new hat. I just HAD to have it, even though this child probably has more hats at 5 months old than I have had in my lifetime! I didn't buy most of them... that is my justification... and we are going up north next week, so she NEEDED a new hat... right? I think so. I had to have her model it for every person I came into contact with, so here it is! With her new sweater too...

I hate to brag (well, not really) but is she not the cutest kid on the planet! I can't wait until out vacation next week and she will be decked out in all her new cute warm clothes.

3 comments:

Rach said...

Looks great, Amanda! Love the blog, and of course, the pic of Addie in her hat. I also really like her pic as part of your masthead. I will have to email you and find out how you did that! Looks awesome :)

Em said...

Cute!!! Thanks for the invite, Amanda.

Amy Carroll said...

That hat is fabulous and adorable! Thanks for the invite to your blog Amanda :)