Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!


We FINALLY got a new garage door! We have been saving for what seems like forever and we finally took the plunge and got the garage door! I took before and after pictures, yes, I am that nerdy... here you go....






I think it looks tons better! Now we just need to get a new door in the kitchen (that goes into the garage) with a window and we will be able to see the driveway from in the house!




And because I strive to put a picture of Addie in every post here you go, not taken today... a couple weeks ago actually, but there IS a point to it. Addie can ALMOST sit on her own now! She can do it for a max of about 30 seconds, and then she either tips or folds completely in half. It it pretty funny, she gets this look on her face, like "what is happening!" it is super cute.

So here is our little sitter, well she isn't really sitting on her own in this picture, it is the best I could do! I will work on getting a good one.
I guess that is all the updating I can do right now, next time I should have lots of good pics, we are going up north this weekend, for our first family vacation!!! We are very excited, and I cleared out the memory on my carmera to make room for all the pictures I am going to take! I cannot wait!


2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Your new garage door looks fabulous Amanda! And of coures, Addie is the cutest ;)

Jaki said...

I am sorry that I never noticed, it does look nice