The other day, my sister was trying to get Addie's attention, and was yelling her name. I said that Addie doesn't know her name yet. Then my other sister, who was standing next to me yelled, "Addie" and Addie looked... then they told me I was wrong, and that Addie DID know her name. I said, I don't think so, I bet if you yelled Frog she would look. So my sister yelled, "Frog!" and sure enough Addie looked!! Haha! Mother knows best I guess ;)
I thought it was a cute story, and I wanted to remember it :) I have a little froggie baby.
I wish she would learn her name already though... it probably doesn't help that we call her every other nickname under the sun... I told Joel we have to really start trying to use her name more so she will learn it!

This picture really doesn't have to do with anything, but I thought it was cute, so here it is!
1 comment:
Well I think that's a super cute story and an even cuter picture! And I LOVE her new hat, that's so stinking cute! lol
Post a Comment