Tuesday, December 11, 2007

*almost* crawling

Addie will be crawling any time now we think!

I don't think she needs any "toys" for Christmas, she obviously isn't interested in them!

(Sorry it is a little less than 2 minutes I think, I can't help it she is pokey though! Someone takes after Daddy!)

6 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Was this taken tonight? If so, these look like different jammies!

Can't wait for the FOTD post ;)

Amanda said...

Yes, it was taken tonight! That was pre-jammies!

Amy Carroll said...

Ahhh...that makes sense. It was a little dark so it was hard to tell that was her previous outfit!

And no Amanda...I didn't get an email from you :(

Christina said...

How exciting!! You better start strategizing how you're going to kiddie proof the house!!

Em said...

Look at how strong she is! And what a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

I think the pokieness runs in your blood too