Thursday, December 20, 2007

Does this count?

Is my little doodle crawling? I think it counts... she isn't going far, but she is on her hands and knees! (Sorry, a little long again, almost 2 minutes)

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I have been busy! I have taken up sock monkey making! It is SO fun, I make other animals too, and that makes it more fun! I think I am going to start selling them because Addie can only have so many sock creatures!!!

In other news... My cousin's wife had their baby! yay! You may remember Addie and the belly a couple posts back... sorry I don't know how to link to past posts... Nevermind HERE it is! Anyways, William James was born the 19th (2 months exactly from my birthday!) He was about 7 and a half pounds and 19" He is a cutie. I don't have his picture here at home, so I can't post one. They are going to call him Billy.

In more Addie news... she had yellow in her spit up today, so I called the doctor and I had to give her Pedialyte all day, she wasn't the happiest about it, and by the end of the night, didn't want to have a thing to do with it! She still spit up today, I have started tracking how often she spits up. I don't think the doctor understands how much she does it, and I think she should have grown out of it by now! I am supposed to call tomorrow if she isn't better, so we will see.

I think that is all that is going on... excited for the holidays, and FINALLY finished Christmas shopping!!!!

I hope everyone has a good day!

5 comments:

Corey said...

But mom, Elsie gets to play with that all the time!! ;)

That's what Braden looked like yesterday and today...well, you saw the video!! I can't believe she's crawling already!! So much for being a little "behind", what a big girl :D

meals made by Ang said...

way to go addie

Heather Moore said...

Andrew has been spitting up more lately too. I'm blaming it on teething; although I blame EVERYTHING on teething. :D Hope it gets under control for you.

Amy Carroll said...

I'd say that counts...go Addie!!

And congratulations to your cousin and his wife on their little boy :)

And Amanda - I want to see pictures of these cute sock monkeys! I think I may order one for the kids at my studio!

Anonymous said...

She will have the crawling mastered in no time