That FACE!! Hiliarious!
HAHA! Too funny! I let Avery taste a pickle at Bennigan's. She made a similar face to Addie's and a lady sitting near us told the person she was with that I was mean!! Glad I'm not the only "mean" mommy! :)
Oh my goodness...too cute and funny!!! :)
That looks just like Braden's kiwi face :) Poor girl!!
You never know what they are going to like until you try it. Cute face!Maribeth
Oh, Addie! Unfrow your brow! Too cute, Amanda.
thats cute Amanda...
Love her face!! :)
Too cute! I make that face too when I eat pickles!:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That FACE!! Hiliarious!
HAHA! Too funny! I let Avery taste a pickle at Bennigan's. She made a similar face to Addie's and a lady sitting near us told the person she was with that I was mean!! Glad I'm not the only "mean" mommy! :)
Oh my goodness...too cute and funny!!! :)
That looks just like Braden's kiwi face :) Poor girl!!
You never know what they are going to like until you try it.
Cute face!
Maribeth
Oh, Addie! Unfrow your brow! Too cute, Amanda.
thats cute Amanda...
Love her face!! :)
Too cute! I make that face too when I eat pickles!:)
Post a Comment