After months of speculation about when Addie would finally get a tooth (Joel has been saying it since about 2 months old) Today a tooth has finally made it through! Here is a pic of it... well, the best pic I could get.... and it is honestly, not the happiest picture, but she was already crying, so I thought I had better get a picture!

The tooth is VERY hard to see, but it is right in the middle, it looks like a lump in the gums.
Now, on to happier pictures... this is from this weekend. We painted the trim in our kitchen so our kitchen table is covered in painting supplies, so I had to eat my pancakes in the living room... and I got 2 beggers!!!

"Move over Elsie!"

That's it for now :) I hope everyone is having a good week :)
6 comments:
Aww!! Congrats on the tooth Addie, it can't really be that bad can it??
CUTE pic of her pushing Elsie too, lol. Braden is a TOTAL beggar as well. Annoying...
Cute pics as always Amanda!
Poor Addie! I hope she's feeling better. Love the pics of her and Elsie begging ;)
I don't see the tooth in that picture
Congratulations on her first tooth!!!
Daisy and Avery do the same thing! They are always begging me for my food.
Yay for her first tooth!!
Too cute with the dog! You have your hands full!! :)
Post a Comment