******************************************
On to more important things...
Addie LOVES Herb Marinara... I buy it in the one serving things, because I don't think Joel or I would ever eat it.... Addie, on the other hand, gobbles it up. She has to eat it nearly naked though, that stuff is MESSY!
See, she LOVES it!
I think she is also learning to smile for the camera, because she kept doing it!
Yummy! Using a big girl fork!
Or not...
She also has been learning to use a napkin, although, a lot of the time she eats it!
"Mo-om, why do I need a bath?"
My mom always did this to me, so I can't resist... I wish I had a picture on me, I would post it!
She finally likes her bounce and spin zebra! For the last month probably she would just walk past it and push it to make the music go... but now she hops right on!
Okay, this one is staged a little. Addie did crawl in there, with Elsie, but Elsie ran out by the time I got the camera! Stinker! So I put her back in.
Addie also loves macaroni, "more please!"
"Who needs a fork!"
"Yummmmm"
"This isn't working so great"
"How do I get this food off?"
"I guess I will use the fork...."
Tonight Joel was eating a cheeseburger and offered some to Addie, usually she chucks hamburger to the floor, but not tonight... she was all over it! (excuse her messy hair)
******************************************
Addie went to the urologist today. Pretty good news, her kidneys looked good, and they are not damaged at all! Yay! He also said that if she gets any fever over 101.6 she has to have her urine checked asap to make sure she doesn't have a bladder infection. He is keeping her on antibiotics and upping the dose, because she is growing. He thinks she will grow out of the reflux by the time she is 10 (real close, huh?) and he doesn't foresee her needing surgery to correct it. He said if she continues getting fevers (that are caused by a UTI) then he would reevaluate. He said usually he sees a rise in UTIs during potty training, but we aren't anywhere near there yet... we will file it for later!
******************************************
On to a super cute video... this is to show the new things Addie has learned recently, and not so recently. She does the sign language for "more" she does it wrong, but that's okay :) She "boogies" and she says "woof"
The McDonalds cup is empty by the way, she has an infatuation with cups with straws.
8 comments:
Just too cute!!! Love the video. Claire loves the herb one seving pasta, too. It looks gross but it is only for desperate times!
The cupie-doll bath tub shot is my favorite...so cute! I love her smile...she is SO stinking adorable!
All of those pictures are so cute, I don't even know where to begin! What a little doll, those eating shots are so funny, she looks like she is totally into her food! :-) What a big girl!
That video is heart melting - her little "woof woof" is the cutest thing I have ever heard! What a punkin! :-)
She's such a big girl. Such a cutie, too!
Those pictures are priceless!! :) She is so adorable!!
Great pics!! Love the video as well! Maybe Addie can teach Avery how to say woof!
What a hungry little girl! Love the video.
Adorable! Little ones eating is such a mess, but it is so cute!
Post a Comment